Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Best Moment


As we were driving to church on Saturday night, I had the very best, sweetest moment as a parent I have had so far in four years. I was talking to Isaac and Ezra who were in the backseat of the van about how excited I was to worship Jesus at church and to be with them and Daddy and Shiloh, because they are my very most favorite people in the world.(: Then Isaac said, "I love you, but Mom, I love Jesus more than I love you and daddy and bubby and shiloh, because He died on the cross for my sins!" So sweet. If your cheif purpose in life is to bring your children into the Lordship of Jesus Christ, these are the best words you could ever hear!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

This is the best story ever, alyssa! praise God!

bruce said...

The kite flying photo is a great photo. A family heirloom.